BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm Back!

I'm back... so to speak. The year of athletics as I know comes to an end today. This is the last day of off-season and it feels like forever since I stopped to take a long deserved breath. Little did I know when I we started nine months ago that this would have been the year that it had been.

School is out in two weeks, then it is a week of rest before I head to Outdoor Education camp, which will encompass the last two weeks of May. I am looking forward to OEC this year. I never know what exactly my responsibilities will be for OEC. Typically I am the man everyone loves to hate in the mornings, as I bring the "Rise and Shine" to the campers every morning in a very unique way! I then get to share the daily devotional and set the stage for the spiritual aspect of OEC. The rest of my days are spent taking pictures, helping with the different areas and healing the sick and injured. It is always a time for great fun!

I am hoping with the end of this crazy year, that my post will become more frequent. To all my loyal readers - I'm Back...so to speak!

0 comments: