BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 16, 2009

Back to the Grind Stone

Well it was back to the "real world" and the old grind stone this week. A new year and a new spring semester.

Andi and I spent last weekend in a "tour of Texas" if you will. Started off headed to Little Elm, Tx (north of DFW) to see two of my best friends, and he newest addition to your little clan friends/family. Rusty and his wife Tonja had a little baby girl three weeks ago and it was so good to see the newest member. She is precious. Steve (Rusty's brother) was in from South Carolina, it was the first time since our wedding that we had seen him. We all were together and it was great!

Andi and I then stayed the night with one of her best friends and her husband, then it was off to College Station! WHOOOP! I got my student ID and completed some other odds and ends, not to mention picked up my Fightn' Texas Aggie Class of 2012 T-Shirt! WHOOOP!

From College Station we went to Katy, where I had a workshop. It was great visiting old friends and meeting new peopled. Andi and I even braved the chilly January wind and cold to enjoy the outdoor hot tub. It was very relaxing! That evening we went to a one man play with another close friend and her "friend". Slept in on Sunday and off to Church where I got to meet some of Andi's old friends from A&M and Breakaway.

This week went by fast. I had an orientation web conference with my Cohort and professors yesterday. Must say that I am excited and bit overwhelmed at this point. Definitely looking forward to seeing how this all works out.

Will write something more profound and thought provoking next week!

0 comments: