BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 22, 2009

30 Things

1. Love road-tripping with my wife

2. Rollie is getting big and he loves us so much
3. Andi and I both are praying for God to bless us with a baby
4. College Station Texas is one of my favorite places on Earth
5. Good times seeing old friends before the game
6. Got to see the longest play from scrimmage in Aggie FB history - 97 yrds Christian Michael for an Aggie TD
7. Had a great visit with the program director for my EdD program and the Department Chair.
8. Got to see the Aggie FB athletic training room - it's bigger than mine
9. Had the same modalities though
10. The grass is not always greener
11. We all have the same problems and and same issues, just different scales
12. Aggie Basketball played Samford on Friday
13. Game lasted 1 hour 47 min
14. Aggies won that too!
15. I love to Saw'Em Off
16. Ate too much this weekend
17. Andi and I met the HSU MBB team in Waco
18. We played Baylor today
19. Big sporting weekend, Aggie Basketball Friday, Aggie Football Saturday, Cowboy Basketball Sunday
20. As a team we had 30 pts in 3's
21. Two freshmen lead the team in scoring
22. We might be okay down the stretch
23. It was great playing a Big 12 team
24. Two days of work this week
25. One day of practice for me and one game for me
26. M/WSC both lost in the sweet sixteen yesterday
27. Andi and I will get to see the Aggies BTHO t.u. on Thrusday
28. The Bonzai commercial is cheesy
29. It is late
30. Headed to bed - will watch Boston Legal reruns as I fall asleep

0 comments: