BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 23, 2010

OEC-2010

It is the end of May so that means Outdoor Eduction Camp (OEC). This is my 12th year to be involved with OEC (8th as a staff member). It is great times with the students and staff. My official title is, nothing. I really have not official responsibility anywhere. Here is a run down of what I do on a daily basis.


6:50 Wake-up
6:57 Wake-up Campers
7:25 Start the count-off
7:30 Breakfast
7:55 Start the count-off
8:00 Give the Daily Devotion
8:30-11:30 Chill (wait for injuries etc...)
11:55 Start the count-off
12:00 Lunch
12:30-5:30 Chill (wait for injuries etc...)
5:55 Start the count-off
6:00 Dinner
6:30-??? Chill (wait for injuries etc...)

So let me explain the chill parts of my day.

Morning Chill - involves gathering all my stuff and going to each area of expertise, watching, learning, and sometimes take some pictures and video.

Afternoon Chill - same as above

Evening Chill - same as above and the occasional get-away to Brownwood, we also start a movie in the cabin.

Most exciting time of chill time involves shooting shotguns, handguns, and climbing the rock wall.

At the end of the week, I compile all the photos and videos and produce an end-of-camp presentation.


0 comments: