BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fitness Day 2

Ok, the first day always seem to be the easiest for me. It's the discipline of the days after that always seem to cause me to loose faith. Today I read James 1:2-4, 12 and was reminded of my salvation experience. Phil. 4:13 had always been the verse that I used to "test" God prior to my relationship with Christ, however, it was James 1:2-4, 12 that God used to show me how He was working in my life. What an awesome God we serve! He is in constant motion around us, shaping us and molding us into His will.


James is an appropriate place for my reflection. The trials that are before us are numerous, from family issues, death, finances, school, work, social and church leadership responsibilities... the list can go on and on for each of us. As I look towards to day 2 of my new journey towards a healthier lifestyle, I know that Satan will try everything to slow me down, trip me up, and beat me down. Christ is my refuge and every help in time of need. This battle with my health is just one I will face, many more are sure to manifest throughout my life. How I respond and react will depend on my faith in Christ. Will you join me?

DJG

0 comments: