BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 22, 2007

Weekend Warriors

In May I sat down with my staff and we discussed our summer schedules for the office. As we all discussed our summer plans, I casually made the comment that Andi and I were just going to be taking a couple of weekend trips this summer and a big vacation next summer. Little did I know just how wrong I was, it has been every weekend! We have been on only two planned weekend trips, the others (since May) have been unexpected trips to San Antonio to take care of Andi's mom. We have had great times and we have had rough times during our weekend excursions. I can't wait for the fall to get here so that we are in a normal pattern of life! Andi and I are definitely enjoying the summer, but we miss the time with our church family and a weekend to relax!

0 comments: