BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 10, 2009

30 Things

This was a relaxing exercise last night... will continue this... let's see how long it lasts!


1.) Mike Carroll's facebook account is great to follow...

2.) Mike Carroll is the Head Athletic Trainer at Stephenville High School

3.) Fake Birthdays are fun, especially when you get to dance on a chair in the middle of a crowded restaurant.

4.) My wife is the greatest woman to ever live (side note - should have been #1)

5.) If I had track change ability in this text tool... I would track change #4 to #1

6.) My Ed.D. CoHort appreciates #5

7.) I made a 94 on my action research design... I may implement it... try to get it accepted for a conference in the spring

8.) I like being a student again

9.) I feel smarter

10.) Don't look smarter, just more fat

11.) The breeze was great today in Abilene

12.) Chili's chips and salsa with ranch is AWESOME!

13.) I got my "baby back, baby back, baby back ribs...."

14.) I know so many people that enjoy running marathons, I really wish that I was physically able to do that

15.) When I was a kid (before the bone disease set in) I loved to run (insert Forest Gump line here)

16.) Working along side my college mentor is fun, challenging, and interesting daily

17.) My staff is great

18.) I am enjoying this time sitting here typing

19.) I miss Andi's mom, she was a sweet funny lady

20.) Rollie is a great dog!

21.) Dateline seems to be on all the time

22.) Sams Club was slow today.

23.) Get Ready, Get Ready, Get Ready.... (you Cowboy's out there know what I'm talking about)

24.) Wade makes me laugh

25.) I miss Rohde

26.) Adrian says some pretty crazy things without even knowing it...

27.) I need a sprinkler system in my yard

28.) Glad I have a water well

29.) Wish I was a lil bit taller... wish I was a baller

30.) Wonder what interesting stuff is gonna come across Carroll's facebook tomorrow.

0 comments: