BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 09, 2009

New Start - 30 things...

Here we go.. a new posting:


1.) Summer II is over... at the end of the week I will have completed 10 hours towards my doctorate. December 2012 is just around the corner.

2.) Andi and I are TAMU Century Club members: Our plaque reads Andrea Gililland '02, DJ Gililland '12 - shocked us both! But I guess that makes it official huh?!

3.) Summer was a blur, only 2 weekends in Abilene all summer.

4.) Sold the Lake House after 2 years on the market

5.) Paid Andi's car off before we sold the lake house (and paid off a big student loan at same time)

6.) I got a TAMU Grad School Scholarship! WHOOP!

7.) Almost applied for a new job

8.) Spent 2 weekends in College Station this summer... it was fun

9.) Spent a week on vacation - 3 days in White Deer, 4 days in Ozark, AR

10.) My sisters facebook school throwback picture creeps me out.

11.) G. Rollie (our 6 month old golden retriever) is getting big, but he is sure sweet and fun

12.) HSU Cowboy's #5 in the nation

13.) TAMU Aggies picked 12th out 12... looking to prove all the skeptics wrong!

14.) Andi taught 2 weeks of gifted education camp

15.) I am one of 2 guys in my TAMU Cohort

16.) I have gained a ton of weight (not really 2000 lbs, but a lot)

17.) I am a committee of one

18.) I am the regional representative for the College University Committee for the Texas State Athletic Trainers Association.

19.) Gilliland, Texas (not spelled like mine) is approximately 100 miles north of Abilene, Andi, Rollie and I will go there soon.

20.) I am tired, but don't want to go to sleep.

21.) Have you ever been annoyed by the Progressive "discount" girl on the commercial? She annoys me.

22.) All our students are back for the fall seasons - dinner was good, but kicked'em all out at 8:00

23.) Am I old?

25.) New uniforms for the Cowboys this year

26.) Didn't get new staff polo's this year

27.) I am taking 6 hours in the fall, class start 8-28.

28.) Christmas Break is 122 days away and counting!

29.) Where did they come up with the name Widget?

30.) Sunday night TV on ABC is my time for relaxation before sleep.

0 comments: