BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 21, 2009

30 Things

1.) Forgot to set alarms

2.) Got to work 15 mins after my students

3.) Very COLD in the ATR

4.) Storms north of here... please come on LIGHTNING!

5.) Exhausted

6.) Missed a spot on my upper lip shaving last night

7.) I have really gotten old

8.) These freshmen where born in 1991!!! AGH!

9.) My students ROCK!

10.) Today is highlighter yellow shirt day

11.) I missed the shirt memo

12.) I'm wearing red today

13.) I always wait to put my socks at the office

14.) We are all wearing pull-overs this morning

15.) Did I mention the ATR is COLD?!

16.) We use over 4000# of ice yesterday afternoon!

17.) I can't wait for our new COWS to get here... the 15 year old models are dying a slow death

18.) I love Chili's chips, salsa, and ranch combo

19.) I wish I was a lil' bit talla

20.) I'm holding on... barely breathing.... (new song I like)

21.) I miss Texas Country Tuesday in the Lockerroom

22.) I miss Western Wednesday in the Lockerroom

23.) I haven't eaten breakfast yet this morning

24.) It's amazing what all you hear come out of an athletes mouth

25.) Women Soccer Night Fundraiser at Chili's was fun

26.) I was told by a 5 year old..."It looks like you have gotten taller, good for you!"

27.) I love it when I see freshmen in college where their old high school stuff

28.) Stim is not the cure for everything

29.) I say a t.u. shirt yesterday that simply said "O-WHO" i was sad for my sooner friends

30.) The BEARCATS are coming to town next week!

0 comments: