BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 16, 2009

30 Things

1.) I love my Church


2.) Great to see all the college students back at church - it will be nice to see everyone next week

3.) Cross-Country check-in was quick

4.) I miss the old Saturday Night Live

5.) A walk with Andi and Rollie tonight was relaxing

6.) In 37 weeks Andi and I are in a wedding in Houston

7.) Showers are so refreshing

8.) The Time Traveler's Wife... getting mixed reviews, but we liked it

9.) GI Joe will be seen this week!

10.) My NW Missouri State Bearcats are ranked #1 and we will get to see them play ACU in two weeks.

11.) I wish teachers made the money they deserve to make, it's a travesty that they don't make what they are worth.

12.) Looking forward to seeing what is new this year with the University Ministry

13.) My favorite TV show is Nightline now a days

14.) Is Abilene lost?!?! I mean people around here seem so resistant to change

15.) It was 101 today

16.) Had to speak truth and reality to a football player today. He had to take early retirement

17.) The Texas AGGIES scrimmaged today. My boy Tannehill needs to step it up or he will be #2 QB

18.) We need rain

19.) My students make me happy, sad, mad, and glad

20.) My GA's frustrate and amaze me

21.) My Assistants get frustrated at me and vise versa, but we work so well together

22.) Andi and I want to go on a cruise over the Christmas break

23.) Looking forward to starting back to work on my EdD in a couple of weeks

24.) My feet remind me of Fred Flintstone

25.) Whatever happened to Looney Tunes? Can you watch these GREAT cartoons anywhere?

26.) Hullabaloo Caneck, Caneck

27.) Can I get a WHOOP!?!

28.) Looking forward to loosing some weight

29.) I can't wait to be a dad, anyone reading this... please pray we get pregnant in the near future

30.) Looking forward to our fist football game.

0 comments: