BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 15, 2009

30 things

30 things I learned this week.


1.) Athlete check-in will always have speed bumps

2.) No matter how many times you set up the field, students will forget something.

3.) Early mornings and I don't get along

4.) Our puppy doesn't like us right now... no quality time with him

5.) 189 football players is a ton of testosterone

6.) Coach Keeling loves old Roger Miller songs

7.) Coach Neiman doesn't use his diaphragm when he is yelling... 4 days in and he has lost his voice

8.) Coach Burleson has the ability to develop great offensive linemen

9.) Wade speaks four languages

10.) Wade is hard to understand just speaking one

11.) Adrian looks like the little mushroom guy from Mario Bros (yes we talked about this)

12.) Cole always has a camera at his disposal (mobile uploads are his friends)

13.) The Jonas Brothers are just another band that will fizzle in a year or two

14.) The cafe food has declined in just a years time

15.) One of our football players played his freshman year at a D-I School that a good friend of mine was the head AT, small world

16.) We have an old man (who I nicknamed "pops") is playing slotback

17.) Pop-up tents and wind equal, mangled mess

18.) Mike Carroll has good Facebook postings

19.) Student-athletes have difficulty reading and following directions

20.) I am capable of being an educational researcher

21.) George Strait new album "Twang" has a song called "Hot Grease and Zydeco"

22.) I am not as young as I used to be

23.) No matter how much you plan, you always need a back-up

24.) Read emails thoroughly

25.) Lowes has a ton of great stuff, but sometimes they don't always have the right stuff

26.) freshmen crack me up

27.) My students love the safety highlighter yellow t-shirts

28.) I am so not as young as I used too be

29.) we are a behind getting stuff done

30.) I need sleep

0 comments: