BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 23, 2008

OE Camp - Day 5

"It's Finally Friday!!!" One of the great George Jones songs. It started my day in the dorm, and then it was playing over the Ipod most of the afternoon. What a beautiful day! It was so wonderful outside and we had a great last day of camp. The last day brings with it the camp races in the afternoon. The race itself consists of kayaking, canoeing, and sailing. It is a relay that all teams participate. Sailing is always the most interesting. Today, one boat caused all four boats to crash and two flipped. It was AWESOME!! Good times!! The afternoon heat was unbearable and well, after a quick boat ride on the lake, I jumped into the pool, clothes and all!!! What a great way to finish off the day. The best part of today, happens tomorrow. T-minus 17 hours till I get to see my beautiful wife!!! :) I can't wait to be home for a couple of days!!!

0 comments: