BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Times of Remembrance

My beautiful bride is now a blogger and she is doing a great job with this new found hobby. I really get to see a brilliant side to her that is so refreshing to our marriage. I find that I love her more and more everyday.

Today she wrote of her mother. What a neat and wonderful woman she was. I really wish that we could have uploaded her digital story to show you all how wonderful she was and the impact that she had on so many people. We do miss her. It is these times of remembrance that we relish the good times.


Earlier one of my assistants called me to let me know they were putting her father into hospice care. He too suffers from kidney failure and other medical issues very similar to Andi's mom. Walking with my assistant during this time is like looking in a mirror from October and November of 2007. Andi and I know to well what this season of life is like. Our heart breaks for Dot and her family at this time. We must not lose sight of the Father during this time and minister to their needs, sharing Christ's eternal love and grace.

0 comments: