BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 26, 2008

OE Camp - Week 2 - Day 1

Back in B-Wood for the final installment of OE Camp 2008. Last week was a great time and it was awesome to see how God really worked in my heart and the hearts of so many students. Even though this is an activity based camp, I try (as often as I can), to relate the daily devotionals to actual life experiences and to encourage these young men and women to live for Christ's glory and honor.

Today was a great day. It was hot and humid (well too humid for my liking). This week I am teaching riflery and sporting clays. It was a blast going through each session with the students and I have completely changed the way the course is taught to be more challenging and fun for them. We will only spend two days with the air rifles and then we will spend three full days shooting clay pigeons. It will most definately be a good time. I look forward to continue to grow daily as I prepare the devotions. It really is amazing how is working in my life right now. The only sad things that I feel in my heart is that I am away from my beautiful wife for another week. I have difficulty sleeping at night without her and I miss her dearly. I can't wait to see her again on Saturday! More to come tomorrow!!

0 comments: